Tuesday, June 24, 2008

First Book Club Meeting

Our first book club meeting was tonight. It was fantastic! I managed to read the entire book in two hours yesterday. (I am the queen of procrastination!) Jennifer cooked a wonderful dinner of grilled swordfish with rice, salad and various dishes the other group members brought. I usually don't care for any kind of seafood, but YUM was it good!


This is my first book club experience so I really didn't know what to expect, but it was so much fun! If any of my blog readers are here local and want to join let me know. We meet once a month on Tuesday evenings for dinner and discussion. The next book is "The Moonlit Cage" by Linda Holeman and the next meeting is July 29 (*hint hint to Jenn Lee!*).


I'm also looking for future book recommendations, so if anyone has any good ones let me know! I'm already raiding Pigs' list for the next meeting deliberations. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment