Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Saturday, March 23, 2013
Thursday, March 21, 2013
Wednesday, March 20, 2013
Monday, March 18, 2013
Wednesday, March 13, 2013
L.B. had his neuter surgery today and he's pretty much stoned off his gourde right now. As Charlie would say, you could blind-fold him with dental floss! We got the Kong Cloud E-Collar for him since they are so much better than those awful lampshade cones of shame. This one is like he's wearing a comfy pillow anywhere he goes - and it works great and is even washable. I'm sure he'll be back to his normal, bouncy self tomorrow.
Friday, March 8, 2013
This was de-lish! Recipe located! See below:
- 3 (8 oz) packages of cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 Cup of splenda (or other sugar substitute)
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspooon of almond extract
- Mix cream cheese, splenda and extracts.
- Add eggs to mixture and beat until creamy.
- Pour into greased pie pan.
- Back at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until cracked and golden brown.
- Allow to cool on counter until pan is cool.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours - best if left overnight.
1 Pie Serves 8
Serving size: 1/8 of pie
Calories - 335
Fat - 30.9
Carbohydrates - 6.7
Fiber - 0
Sugars - 5.5
Protein - 7.4