This was de-lish! Recipe located! See below:
- 3 (8 oz) packages of cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 Cup of splenda (or other sugar substitute)
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspooon of almond extract
- Mix cream cheese, splenda and extracts.
- Add eggs to mixture and beat until creamy.
- Pour into greased pie pan.
- Back at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until cracked and golden brown.
- Allow to cool on counter until pan is cool.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours - best if left overnight.
1 Pie Serves 8
Serving size: 1/8 of pie
Calories - 335
Fat - 30.9
Carbohydrates - 6.7
Fiber - 0
Sugars - 5.5
Protein - 7.4