Saturday, January 24, 2009

Site Theme Change

If you are reading this, and if you are a regular blog reader here, then you have already noticed the change in site theme. I tend to change my themes often, but I wanted a theme that I could better personalize with my own photography, but still have a clean feel to it and have an additional column to work with.  So voila! All the header images are made up of my own personal photos and randomly rotate on refresh.  They are mostly my wildlife and pet shots, as those are my favorite subjects.  :)   More will be added as new favorite shots are acquired. It's actually the same theme I use for my PetResearch blog, but configured a bit differently.  I have a few other changes to  make, but this is the bulk of it.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. We love the new look.. Sure glad you liked moms picture. She says it was a fluke. Dad tells her to keep practicing.. hehe He says that when she cooks too.. You think maybe he wants more?

    Big Sloppy Kisses
    Gus, Louie and Callie

    ReplyDelete