Monday, April 19, 2010

Project 365 Flunky

So I was doing good, moving right along with my photo a day for a year project, when all of a sudden
Day 104 hit.  I don't really know what happened.  My habit of getting that photo just totally slipped my mind.  I did this once before and just carried on with 2 photos the next day and intended to do the same thing again.  Then Day 105 arrived.  And I did the exact. same. thing. I forgot again. So at two days in a row I deemed myself a flunky and removed myself from the project.  And, in fact, I haven't even touched my camera since Day 103.  But a San Francisco trip is coming up so I'll be flooding this place with travel photos.

It's probably all good and well anyway.  We're in the process of trying to get our house in selling order and I could really use any spare time at all to start decluttering, painting and helping Jason with minor repairs around the house.  We were getting discouraged with all the crap land that we were viewing and on a whim we did some looking around the county area we currently live in, which we expected to be way too expensive to get any amount of land with a nice house to our liking on it.  As it turns out we can afford a nice 5 acre piece of property here with a nice house already built on it. Who knew?  So we've changed our focus to house and land hunting rather than land hunting with the intention of building a few years down the road.  The sooner the better.  I want peace and quiet in my backyard and living in a court in a neighborhood jam packed full of kids, that's just never going to happen.  Too bad when Portia was growing up there wasn't a single kid to be found near us.  Go figure.

Anyway, no photos for this post, but there will be some coming soon!  And a house up for sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment