Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Loving Pets Bella Canister



This evening as Jason and I were heading out to dinner we noticed a boxed package sitting towards the end of the driveway in the grass.  ( Our driveway is currently an ice rink and on a hill so that's where our packages get left for the time being. ) I couldn't remember ordering anything so opened it on the way to dinner.  Turns out it was a Bella Canister, Merlot color, from Loving Pets.  And I didn't buy it, but here is how I acquired it.

I subscribe to a site / blog called Go Pet Friendly, which is written by a full-time on the road couple, Amy and Rod, and their two fur kids, Ty and Buster, laying out all the pet friendly ( and some not so pet friendly ) places they have visited in the U.S. and Canada to help others traveling with pets to know where and where not to go.  Great site - check it out!  Anyway, they send out monthly newsletters and in each one they usually feature a product of the month where the first so many people to email their address will receive that item, for free!  Apparently I was one of the lucky ones and got my email in on time.  So now, my fur kids have this very cool, very functional Bella treat canister from Loving Pets.  It's a very solid stainless-steal canister with a suction lid to keep the treats inside nice and fresh for your pups and come in three different colors.  And since it has a rubber, no-skid bottom this one might actually end up in our camper for our RV trips.

I have no affiliation with either of these sites, but I wanted to give a shout out and a thank you to both of them for the wonderful information and products they both provide!

This crew is happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment