- 1 Pound of Ground Beef
- 2 - 4 Green Bell Peppers, chopped
- 24 oz Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 Tbs Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 1.5 cups of Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350*F
- Cook beef in skillet until almost browned; drain beef.
- Place beef back in pan and add chopped peppers, onion powder, Worcestershire sauce, salt and garlic. Cook over medium heat until beef is completely cooked and peppers begin to turn tender.
- In 2 1/2 quart casserole dish, stir in sauce, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and 3/4 cup of cheese.
- Add in beef and stir until combined.
- Place the rest of the cheese on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until cheese begins to brown. Let sit 5 - 10 minute before serving.
Note: If you prefer your peppers stuffed, use this same recipe, just hold out some of the sauce mixed with Italian seasoning to put on top of the peppers after they are stuffed, then top with cheese and bake.