Thursday, January 21, 2010

Content (Project 365: 21/365)

Content - 21/365



Blue is still on cage rest for the next several weeks, but once I get home from work he yipes in his cage.  So the last couple days we've been letting him out to lay on his bed by my desk.  Since he isn't allowed to run or jump we have to keep him on leash. While I'm working I stick the end of the leash under the leg of my chair.  He's content...and quiet, so it works.  He's doing better.  He still has a limp and is wobbly on his feet at times, but the medicine seems to be helping and he's avoiding surgery thus far.  Fingers crossed he avoids it all together.

1 comment:

  1. I hope his recovery continues even if it's slow...and glad he can at least come lay by your desk....he loves his mama =)

    ReplyDelete