Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Kitteh Prints (Project 365: 40/365)

Kitteh Prints - 40/365

Big Worm is our cat, a stray who showed up 9 years ago and decided to stay, thus he lives outside.  He has a heated, insulated cat box on our covered front porch that he stays in when it's cold.  I can put my hand in that box anytime he is in there and feel the heat so I know he stays warm enough.  Today I could tell that he recently left the box due to the kitty trail he left on the porch steps.  (I'll add a link in a couple of days on how to build the insulated kitty box).

How to build an insulated cat box - step by step instructions and photos.

1 comment:

  1. They look like monster cat paw prints with the angle lol....
    can't wait to see the insulated kitty box directions too! =)

    ReplyDelete