- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granular Splenda OR 1 Tsp Stevia in the Raw
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla or other flavoring
- Beat everything with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Drop by bite-size spoonfuls onto a wax paper-lined baking sheet.
- Freeze until firm, at least 1 hour.
- Store in the freezer and eat frozen.
Makes 24 clouds
NOTE: You can store these in the refrigerator and they will hold their shape quite well as long as they are good and cold.
With granular Splenda:
Per Cloud: 70 Calories; 7g Fat; 1g Protein; 1g Carbohydrate; 0g Dietary Fiber; 1g Net Carb
Per 2 Clouds: 140 Calories; 14g Fat; 2g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; 0g Dietary Fiber; 2g Net Carbs
With liquid Splenda:
Per 2 Clouds: 134 Calories; 14g Fat; 2g Protein; .5g Carbohydrate; 0g Dietary Fiber; .5g Net Carbs
Per 4 Clouds: 268 Calories; 29g Fat; 3g Protein; 1g Carbohydrate; 0g Dietary Fiber; 1g Net Carb