- 1 (13.5 ounces) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, crushed (can use 1 teaspoon jarred, chopped garlic or 2 tsp powdered garlic)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix artichoke, mayo, cheese and garlic together in a medium mixing bowl until well blended.
- Pour the mixture into a greased, oven-proof casserole, sprinkle a little paprika over the top. Bake for 45 minutes. Serve hot with pepper strips, cucumber rounds, celery sticks, low-carb fiber crackers or pork rinds.