|From Linda's Low Carb Recipes|
- 16 ounce bag frozen cauliflower
- 4 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 3 green onions
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seed, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- Pinch dill, optional
- Cook the cauliflower until soft, but not mushy; drain well.
- Cool, then cut in small pieces.
- Mix the mustard with the mayonnaise, then mix all ingredients into the cauliflower.
- Chill at least 2 hours.
Makes 6-8 servings
Do not freeze
Per 1/6 recipe: 215 Calories; 19g Fat; 7g Protein; 6g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 4g Net Carbs
Per 1/8 recipe: 161 Calories; 14g Fat; 5g Protein; 5g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 3g Net Carbs