|Photo from http://yourlighterside.com|
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp sour cream
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp vanilla
- 2-4 Tbsp sugar replacement sub (taste as you go)
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Cook on high heat for 90 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds incorporating all ingredients.
- Refrigerate until serving (at least one hour).
Optional: Top with fresh fruit, whipped cream and nut meal.
Makes one, one-cup serving.
Nutritional Information per serving:
Calories: 299, Carbohydrates: 2.5 g, Fiber: 0 g, Net Carbohydrates: 2.5 g, Protein: 11 g, Fat: 27.6 g.
Original recipe from Your Lighter Side