|Original Recipe from FatHead|
- 1 1/2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 3/4 Cup Almond Flour
- 2 Tbs Cream Cheese
- 1 Egg
- Garlic Powder or Salt
- Cookie Sheet
- Parchment Paper
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Combine mozzarella cheese and cream cheese in a medium size microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave for one minute, stir, and microwave an additional 30 seconds, stir again.
- Stir in egg and almond flour.
- Wet your hands to keep the dough from sticking and spread on a cookie sheet covered in parchment paper. (If the dough is stringy, pop it back in the microwave for another 20 seconds to re-soften).
- Sprinkle garlic salt or garlic powder over the dough.
Dough before baking
- Poke holes in dough with a fork to avoid bubbles.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Poke a hole in any bubbles. Bake for an additional 4 to 6 minutes or until slightly brown on top.
- Add pizza sauce, spices and toppings at your discretion (these will add to carb counts).
- Pop back into the oven long enough to warm toppings and melt cheese.
- Ooooh and ahhhh over how much it tastes like regular crust pizza! And you don't need a fork like most low-carb pizza recipes - eat with your hands by the slice!
Entire Crust: 765 Calories; 55.8g Fat; 55.6g Protein; 11.9g Carbohydrate; 2.3g Dietary Fiber; 9.6g Net Carbs