Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Nutty Blue (Project 365: 60 & 61/365)

Another two-fer.  Playing with the extension tubes for macro shots again.
Nutty - 60/365

And Blue, cleaning up after a yummy dinner.  Love that tongue!
Mmm Mmmm Good - 61/365

We had a "team building" outing today at work for the eBusiness team and we got to leave work at 2:30 and spend a couple of hours at the bowling alley.  It was fun for a change, especially for a Tuesday.  I bowled a 96 and a 102.  Not great, but not bad considering it's only the fourth time I've been bowling this year and haven't been before that in forever.  One of these days I'll get the hang of it again!

I'm hoping to get back into my regular photo scavenger hunt this coming month to help provide more interesting shots for my one a day project - we'll see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment