Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring is Here! (76/365)

AhSpring is Here!


Ahhh the lovely beginnings of spring's pretty colors!  These blooms are sprouting under our front yard maple tree.  I'm really not sure what they are, but what a wonderful sign of the color and blooms to come!


Doing so much better today.  I actually removed my butt from the couch and spent most of the day at my office computer.  Then Jason and I porch dwelled for a bit.  Once it got chilly we started up a nice fire in the fire pit on the lower porch and had a great evening chatting and enjoying the nice weather.  From tomorrow through Saturday it's supposed to be in the upper 60's - whooo! Because of this glorious weather we plan to porch dwell with friends on Friday evening and I can't wait!   Even with all the Wii goodies going on the last few months, I can't wait to hang on the screened in porch in the nice weather again!

No comments:

Post a Comment