Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Shakeology No Bake Cookies


Tonight I was craving something chocolate and sweet - a craving I don't often have.  Since I'm trying my best to stick with a healthy diet I decided to try some homemade no bake cookies made with all natural ingredients, including chocolate Shakeology.  I'm very impressed with how well they turned out!  And, the best part, two small cookies satisfied my chocolate sweets craving!

Recipe for No Bake Shakeology Cookies
  • 1 cup chocolate Shakeology
  • 1 cup of rolled oats
  • 1 cup of natural peanut butter
  • 1/3 cup of honey
Simply combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.  It is very thick so I recommend washing your hands, removing jewelry and digging in with your bare hands.  It's messy, but faster than with a wooden spoon.  Once all ingredients are combined, roll tablespoon size chunks into balls and place on a cookie pan.  ( I flattened mine a little bit for a more "cookie" type look. ) Place pan in the refrigerator for an hour to chill before eating for best results.  Makes about 24 cookie balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment