Monday, February 17, 2014

Tomorrow's Expected Delivery


I know this is sort of cheating for my Project 365, but it was late and I couldn't find anything interesting around the house - plus I'm SUPER excited that this is in transit!  It's the Samsung NX300 mirrorless digital camera with an 18 - 55mm lens and lots of accessories with the bundle I purchased.  Some of the accessories include: 0.45X Wide Angle Lens, 2X Telephoto Lens; 3 piece filter kit; 32 GB memory card; memory card reader; standard slave flash (in addition to the on camera mount flash); full size tri-pod; table top tri-pod; monopod; and a few other extras.  It also has WIFI capability so I'll be able to send photos directly online if I choose to.  It will be a lot different than my Nikon D80, but I think I will like the smaller footprint while still having the changeable lens capability.

No comments:

Post a Comment