Monday, February 17, 2014

Work in Progress


This is my work in progress of the Four Seasons Bird cross-stitch project I started last week.  I spent most of the weekend watching Shameless reruns and cross-stitching while Jason spent most of his weekend gaming with friends.  It was a very nice, low key weekend for a change.  Much enjoyable!  I will work on this pattern some more tomorrow night during Jason's game night.  On Tuesday my new camera arrives so I'll likely be messing with that for a few days trying to figure out all the functions and learn how it all works.  Very excited about that!  Plus it has WIFI capability so my future instagram photos will likely come from the new camera...and I will feel better about uploading those to Flickr since they will be of decent quality.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment